Photoluminescent Tape is a special type of tape which will actually glow in the dark. It is made by vinyl tape and applied with phosphor. Zinc sulphide and strontium aluminate are two of the most commonly used phosphors for photoluminescent ink. Whenever the tape is exposed to any type of light, this phosphor will begin absorbing the radiation and emits it back out when there is power failure. This occurs because the photons within the phosphor in the tape are excited and moving around rapidly, which produces the light. This is where the glowing comes from.
- High visible in light out situations.
- Self adhesive sticks to rough surface .
- Long lasting safety tool for many facilities because it recharged due to natural sources .
- Excellent in absorbing artifical or natural light and store energy .
- It is non-toxic, radioactive free, and has stable chemical performance .
- It designed for safety and egress applications .
- Multifunction, environmentally friendly, luminous and décor.
- It requires no battery-power or any other triggering source for emission the glow.
- The captivated light that released will give off a luminous glow over on extended period of time, generally several hours.
- Can help to prevent costly slip and fall accidents during blackout conditions.
- Ideally suited to improve the safety in subways, tunnels, elevators, stairways, warehouse and other specific area.
- Commonly used to guide people to move from one place to another place in dark area within minimum time.
- Widely used in certain area to maintain the light is still glowing, despite power failure occur.