DOUBLE SIDED FOAM TAPE (3M)
Double Sided Foam Tape (3M) is made of ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA) or polyethylene foam (PE) as backing material which double coated with high quality acrylic adhesive and glassine paper with printed 3M logo as release liner.
DOUBLE SIDED EVA FOAM TAPE
Double Sided EVA Foam Tape is made of ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA) as backing material which double coated with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive of excellent adhesion and PE-coated paper as release liner. As a description, EVA Foam with IUPAC name of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Foam is a flexible and closed cell foam with high percentage of cross-linkage. Thus, Double Sided EVA Foam Tape has high recovery ability after compressed by force.
DOUBLE SIDED PE FOAM TAPE
Double Sided PE Foam Tape is made of polyethylene foam (PE) as backing material which double coated with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive and PE-coated paper as release liner. As a description, PE Foam with IUPAC name of Polyethylene Foam is a firm and closed cell foam with cross-linkage. Hence, Double Sided PE Foam Tape is hard to return into its original shape after compressed by force.
- Fine touch feel and high resistance to heat, water, dust as well as moisture
- Outstanding weather resistance properties allow for both indoor and outdoor usages
- Apply in seconds due to excellent holding power and good anti-corrosion characteristics
- High adhesion and good strength due to high quality of carrier material with different textures
- Excellent stress distribution which enable the stress release evenly
- Double sided adhesive allow for two sides attachment without tape showing
- Ideally for low surface energy and excellent in sound weakening as well as vibration dampening
- Typically with features of good resistance to higher temperature, ultra-violet light (UV) and solvent
- Widely applied on sign, nameplate, purchase display, book rack, photo frame and cable clip
- Used as decorative material for craft making, artwork, origami making, gift wrapping and cushioning
- As glue replacement material for envelope sealing, scrapbook making, woodworking and advertising