DIE CUT PU FOAM
Die Cut PU Foam is made of soft polyurethane foam which undergoes shearing and cutting process by using a die. As an introduction, PU Foam which is known as Polyurethane Foam is a soft and open cell foam without cross-linkage between the cell molecules. Due to features of soft and fine cell structure, Die Cut PU Foam is an exceptional material for shock absorption and pressure reduction.
DIE CUT EVA FOAM
Die Cut EVA Foam is a cutted ethylene vinyl acetate foam by using a specialized tool called die after the press moment. As an introduction, EVA Foam which is known as Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Foam is a closed cell foam with high degree of cross-linkage between the cell molecules. Therefore, Die Cut EVA Foam is an ideal foam for protection of fragile products due to its stable strength.
DIE CUT PE FOAM
Die Cut PE Foam is a clean cut-out polyethylene foam through industrial cutting process by using a die. As an introduction, PE Foam which is known as Polyethylene Foam is a firm closed cell foam with strong cross-linkage between the cell molecules. Thus, Die Cut PE Foam is an unique invention for thermal absorption and shock absorption due to excellent rigidity.
- Multi-color, available in single sided or double sided adhesive and a variety of shapes
- Waterproof, exceptional heat absorption and shock adsorption reduce force of vibration
- Extremely lightweight properties provide excellent balance point in order easy to handle
- High ability to float due to characteristics of low density and great deal of buoyancy forces
- Superb insulation and outstanding resistance to chemicals, water vapour and mold
- Good insulation concept prevent rigidity lost in variation of surrounding temperature
- Multi-color and multi-shape properties provide resources for any required applications
- Shatter-proof feature increase durability due to fine and balanced cell structure of foam
- As foam insert for furniture packing, computer packing, electric appliance packing and others
- As decorative material for card making, art design, indoor playground mat and teaching course
- Widely used for making of shoe insole, making of clothes, making of handbag as well as wallet
- Specially as packaging lining for protection of fragile or high cost products such as wine and glass