Newsprint Paper is a low-cost non-archival paper consisting mainly of wood pulp and most commonly used to print newspaper and other publications and advertising material. It is designed for use in printing presses that emply a long web of paper rather than individual sheets of paper.
- As an eco-friendly material with high percentage of recycled contents.
- Excellent durable properties due to high tensile strength and high quality materials used.
- Lightweight with high tensile strength enable convenience for handling during application.
- Lower cost compare with paper grades used for glossy magazines and sales brochures.
- Stronger material to run through modern high-speed web printing presses.
- It can accept four-color printing at qualities that meet the needs of typical newspaper.
- As useful material for decoration, gift wrapping, comestic packaging and etc.
- Widely used in packaging cartons and shipping containers.
- Newsprint is favored by publishers and printers as it is relatively low cost.