Hook & Loop Tape consists of two linear nylon-polyester strips called hooks and loops which are easy to be attached together. It is made of woven nylon, nylon and polyester or polyester as backing material. The hook has flexible and self supporting inverted j-hooks protruding up from the back. Whereas the loop has thousands of soft pliable napped loops protruding up from the back too which provide thousands of engage and disengage. The formulated and unique design of hooks and loops increase bonding strength of tape. It offers a durable moisture resistant to resist the most humid, wet conditions.
- Great fastening force and washable due to characteristics of waterproof.
- Consist of hooks and loops which are able to bind temporarily when contact with each other.
- Strong anti-aging properties and easy to be peeled off.
- Well bonding results and fine touch feeling over wide variation in weather temperature.
- Reusable, able to undergo waste management process for conservation of natural resources.
- Ideally for interior design, hanging of photo frame and hanging of dartboard on backboard.
- Widely used for fastening of window mesh screen to protect against insects and mosquitoes.
- Commonly used in backpack, sleeping bag, pocket, shoes, clothes, hair accessories and others.
- Specially for medical devices such as blood pressure monitor and safety devices for parachute.
- Suited as wrapping material for book wrapping, bundling of electrical wires and package binding.